Monday, February 3, 2020

THIS AND THAT - FEBRUARY 2020



DOLLAR TREE BOOKS.....

It's been a while since I've found anything I liked in the book aisle of my nearest DOLLAR TREE.

I was happy to find these books.

THE BOY WHO LOVED BATMAN

This book was written by Michael Uslan. He's produced a ton of BATMAN movies, both live action and animated.

This book contains a lot of emotional material - including joy and sorrow.

I really love it.

The book also has a lot of color and black / white photos. Many of those photos are personal, and that makes it even better.

If you see this at your local DOLLAR TREE, I recommend you buy it.

WRITER - Michael Uslan
PUBLISHER - Chronicle Books
ISBN - 9780811875509
HARDcover
APPROXIMATE PAGE COUNT - over 250


THE BLACKLIST: THE BEEKEEPER NO. 159

This tv show airs on NBC.

I have NOT had the time to read this tie-in novel.

WRITER - Steven Piziks
PUBLISHER - Titan Books
ISBN - 9781783298051
SOFTcover ( mass market tie-in )
APPROXIMATE PAGE COUNT - over 300



Above is a view of MUGU ROCK via GOOGLE MAPS street view... I would often eat my diner there. It was therapeutic beyond description.

CLASS OF 1981.....

I've got a new webpage. It's personal, and has meaning to me.

Please have a look, and if you know someone that was in that program, leave a comment.



Click on link below.....

CLASS OF 1981 REGIONAL OCCUPATIONAL PROGRAM




MORE PODCASTS.....

Here are some more podcasts I recommend. Maybe you'll like them, maybe you won't. You won't know until you listen.

See links below.....

SUCK THE JOY - Lots of fun. Kathleen Wilhoite is one of the hosts, and she's the main reason I started listening. Now, I listen because I actually like the show.


NEVER 30 - I love this documentary style show. Lots of great stories.


PROUDLY RESENTS - Fun rants and interviews. Give it a chance and listen.


FILM PHOTOGRAPHY PODCAST - Great show. If you love photography, you should listen at least once.


ON STORY - Interested in screenwriting?... Then listen to the screenwriters.



RANDY NEWMAN performing I LOVE L.A.

VIBES.....

A reminder, that these radio shows - and one station - may, or may not, help you relax.....

HEARTS OF SPACE


ECHOES


KROQ



THE BANGLES performing MANIC MONDAY on AMERICAN BANDSTAND.

Search for these music videos......

THE LUNATICS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM by FUN BOY THREE

E=MC2 by BIG AUDIO DYNAMITE

THIS IS RADIO CLASH by THE CLASH

ANARCHY IN THE U.K. by THE SEX PISTOLS

ROCK THE CASBAH by THE CLASH

VOICES CARRY by TIL TUESDAY

DANCING WITH TEARS IN MY EYES by ULTRAVOX

BLASPHEMOUS RUMOURS by DEPECHE MODE

BUT NOT TONIGHT by DEPECHE MODE

STRANGELOVE by DEPECHE MODE

PICTURES OF YOU by THE CURE

HEAVEN by THE PSYCHEDELIC FURS

HEARTBREAK BEAT by THE PSYCHEDELIC FURS

MANIC MONDAY by THE BANGLES

I LOVE L.A. by RANDY NEWMAN

THROUGH BEING COOL by DEVO

FREEDOM OF CHOICE by DEVO

CHANNEL Z by THE B52's

ROAM by THE B52's


RANDY NEWMAN performing I LOVE L.A.

Below are Screengrabs of a MOUNTAIN DEW commercial with Bryan Cranston - THE SHINING


That's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment