Sunday, November 18, 2012

LOVELY BUT DEADLY POSTER



How can anybody not like this poster?

LOVELY BUT DEADLY, is frequently confused with SILENT BUT DEADLY ( it smells regardless of title )... ha-ha-ha...

This movie contains a fight scene, that is simultaneously lame, creative, and entertaining. The epic altercation takes place in the girls locker room, and the first time I saw it, I could not stop laughing.

On the flip-side, it also has one of the most original murders I've ever seen ( think steam veggies ).

How did the filmmakers manage to get Marie Windsor to be in their movie? She was in some of my favorite noir and crime flicks.

Just for the record, I like this movie.

It was released on VHS by VESTRON.

LOVELY BUT DEADLY is not available via legit region one DVD. So you'll have to track down a "grey market" disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment