Thursday, June 19, 2014

VHS TAPES: THE VIOLENT BREED



TITLE: THE VIOLENT BREED

COMPANY: MGM / CANNON

REGION: NTSC

NUMBER OF TAPES: One

INSERTS: Yes... A four page MGM mini catalog

OBTAINED FROM: hamiltonbook.com

PRICE: $2.95



DO I WANT MY MONEY BACK?:... No!

I don't remember if I've seen this movie before.

I've searched for a trailer, but can't find one.

All I know for certain, is that I love the artwork on the cover, and that was my primary reason for purchasing it.

THE VIOLENT BREED - aka RAZZA VIOLENTA - was written by Fernando Di Leo ( 1932 – 2003 ), and Nino Marino.

It was directed by Fernando Di Leo.

Henry Silva and Woody Strode ( 1914 - 1994 ), appear in this movie.



The tape is housed in a book style cardboard / plastic case.



I don't think this movie was ever released on legit region one DVD.

FYI: I regard VHS / BETA tapes as movie memorabilia. Also, I do NOT watch tapes UNLESS the film is NOT on region one DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment