Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A BRIEF LOOK BACK AT LARRY VINCENT



I've been having a flood of youthful memories lately.

Watching FRIGHT NIGHT, and MONSTER RALLY, with Larry Vincent - aka Sinister Seymour - was a ton o'fun.


Larry vincent in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

His sense of humor was perfect for hosting a show like FRIGHT NIGHT.

I was also very happy when I would spot him in movies and tv shows.


Larry Vincent in a tv commercial for PENDULUM POOL

I have NOT been able to find any books about Mr. Vincent. Nor have I been able to track down any extensive magazine articles.

However, there is a book about southern California movie hosts.



The book is called CREATURES OF THE NIGHT THAT WE LOVED SO WELL: TV HORROR HOSTS OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.

AUTHOR - Jim Fetters

PUBLISHER - SABRE EBOOKS

ISBN ( 978-0615574929 )

Unfortunately, this book appears to be OUT-OF-PRINT.

I'm NOT going to pay a minimum of twenty-five dollars for a USED book.

As for electronic "books", I will NEVER pay for glorified emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment