Sunday, September 7, 2014

SHANNA McCULLOUGH's CULT FILMS



I recently listened to the RIALTO REPORT's interview with Shanna McCullough, and I was really impressed.

Do you remember a movie called A BEAUTIFUL MIND?.... Well, instead of a man, picture a beautiful woman - who's NOT nuts ( ha-ha-ha ).

As you all know, physical beauty fades. So you better have a lot going on upstairs, and apparently she does.

Ms. McCullough seems to be extremely intelligent. She was an electrician, and she's on the path to becoming a scientist - how cool is that?!

She also seems to have a kind heart. Well, that makes her beautiful in the truest sense of the word.

There are two photos of her at the RIALTO REPORT website that stand out, one with Candida Royalle and Veronica Hart, the other standing with John Leslie. She looks incredibly gorgeous in both of them. She looked like she belonged on the cover of GLAMOUR, VANITY FAIR, or VOGUE.

Let me say the obvious, physically attractive people are a-dime-a-dozen, especially these days when plastic surgery is so common. Unfortunately, a lot of folks still don't get it, all the cosmetic changes in the world are NOT going to fix your mental problems. If you were a self-loathing individual, and highly insecure before your surgery, you'll probably remain that way.


THE RIALTO REPORT WEBSITE


Some of Ms. McCullough's non-adult titles are listed below ( thanks to Mr. Wood - and the IMDB ).




MALIBU EXPRESS.....

This is an Andy Sidaris film, so you know what to expect, ha-ha-ha.

I have this movie in my collection, and it's boob-tastic!

I think Ms. McCullough appears as a masseuse.

It was released on VHS by MCA / UNIVERSAL. I think it may have been released by a few other companies, but I'm not sure.

MALIBU EXPRESS has been released many times on region one DVD. It's an easy film to find. I recommend you get it on the cheap. Look for MILL CREEK's 12 movie pack called GIRLS, GUNS AND G-STRINGS.

NOTE - MILL CREEK also sold this set under the title BULLETS, BOMBS AND BABES ( with different cover ).

You can usually find this movie collection for FIVE dollars ( it's a bargain any way you look at it ).




TERRORGRAM.....

Ms. McCullough appears in this horror anthology ( she's credited as one of the biker chicks ).

I saw this movie during the VHS rental era. It's cheesy fun, and it's also extremely rare.

James Earl Jones does voice work for this film!



This movie got a legit VHS release in the United States, but I don't remember the name of the company that released it.

I can NOT find any legit region one DVDs. However, there are some grey-market discs floating around.

As for online videos, I've only been able to find a trailer and some clips.




BROKEN VESSELS.....

I think I saw this movie once, but I don't remember anything about it.

A VHS was released by A-PIX ENTERTAINMENT.

A region one DVD was released by ALLUMINATION FILMWORKS ( in solo form, and as part of a four movie set ).




VIRTUAL DESIRE.....

Directed by the one and only Jim Wynorski.

Here's another rare film.

I don't know the name of the company that released it on VHS.

The movie was released on region one DVD by IMAGE ENTERTAINMENT.




HOUSEWIFE FROM HELL.....

I saw this movie a while ago, and I don't remember if I liked it.

It looks like a lot of silly fun.



A VHS was released by TRIBORO ENTERTAINMENT / CROWN INTERNATIONAL PICTURES.

There's NO region one DVD that I know of. I find that really surprising, since it's part of CROWN INTERNATIONAL's library of films.

I've only been able to find an online trailer, that's it!

Good luck trying to find these films.....

No comments:

Post a Comment