Friday, April 22, 2011

THE SKINVESTIGATOR: TRAMP STAMP and the UCF BOOK FESTIVAL



Doctor Poe is a dermatologist that gets mixed up with murder. I can't wait to dive into this book.



Terry Cronin and STUDENTS OF THE UNUSAL are true originals.



BOOK INFO:
ISBN ( 978-0974926681 )
AUTHOR - Terry Cronin
COVER ARTIST - Luis Diaz
COMPANY - 3 Boys Productions
OBTAINED AT - UCF Book Festival
PRICE - $5.99
SOFTcover
SIZE - approximately 4" wide by 6.5" tall
PAGES - 173





DO I WANT MY MONEY BACK?:
NO!... I got my copy from Mr. Cronin at the UCF BOOK FESTIVAL.

FYI: This book is part of a trilogy, and it's also available with a photo cover ( by Steven Shea ).



The UCF BOOK FESTIVAL was free... That was the reason I went, ha-ha-ha-ha... This was it's second year and my first time attending. I thought they did a great job.

Schoolastic had a booth at this event. If you attended public schools in the United States, then you're familiar with that name. As a kid, I always looked forward to my teacher passing out the Schoolastic book flyer / order form.

It seemed as if half the event was devoted to children's books, and that bothered me.

I'm used to book festivals in Chicago, New York and Los Angeles, so maybe my expectations were unrealistic ( especially for a free event ).

There were plenty of authors on hand and their books were available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment