Saturday, January 17, 2015

THE WOMEN OF LOGAN'S RUN: PART TWO



PART TWO OF THREE

If I remember correctly, Ms. Fawcett appears twice in LOGAN'S RUN.

I'm NOT going to lie, and say she was one of my favorite actresses, because she wasn't. I thought she was ok.

It's NOT her fault that the idiots in the so-called "mainstream" media saturated the airwaves with any bit of minutia they could dig up about her. All the non-stop hype seemed to have a negative effect on her career.


Farrah Fawcett in LOGAN'S RUN

Understand this, I did NOT dislike her. As I said before, the fucking "mainstream" media didn't know when to stop talking about Ms. Fawcett. Because of that, most of the public became sick of hearing about her.

I remember when she died, a lot of mentally unstable internet-trolls, started posting some incredibly VILE things about her on message boards ( mostly horror websites ). What does that tell you about their mentality? Karma truly is a bitch, and it will all come back to them.

Just for the record, I think she became a better actress as time went on.



I was a little bored by SATURN 3, but I did not hate it.



Unless you've been living under a rock, you know Ms. Fawcett was one of the stars of CHARLIE'S ANGELS.

She appeared in a lot of other tv shows. Such as, I DREAM OF JEANNIE, THE FLYING NUN, McCLOUD, MARCUS WELBY M.D., HARRY O, and THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN.

Ms. Fawcett was also in made-for-tv-movies. Such as, MURDER IN TEXAS, and DALVA.


Region one DVD covers for DALVA. It was released at least two times by ECHO BRIDGE.

During one scene in DALVA, Farrah comes out of the water, and she is soaking wet. As a result, her clothes become transparent. I've got to admit, I thought she looked really great in that scene. DALVA is pure "chick-flick", but I kept watching anyway.


Farrah Fawcett on the DATING GAME


Farrah Fawcett in MURDER ON FLIGHT 502

MURDER ON FLIGHT 502 is one of the most popular made-for-tv-movies ever made, and it's extremely easy to find on home video.

Some of her theatrical flicks include, EXTREMITIES, THE CANNONBALL RUN, and DR. T AND THE WOMEN.

I don't know how much of Ms. Fawcett's work has been released on VHS and region one DVD.

1 comment:

  1. Farrah's hair = the real biggest special effect in the film! :)

    ReplyDelete