Friday, August 14, 2015

IF MARRYING TWINS IS WRONG, THEN I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT - PART 1


Screengrabs above are from the movie WHISKY & VODKA

PART 1 OF 2

Once upon a time, I was a mere tater-tot with big potato dreams.... One of those dreams was to marry twins.

"Hey, that's NOT legal!".... Thanks for reminding me! What are you going to do next?... Tell me the Easter bunny, and leprechauns, aren't real?! Gee-whiz!... Thanks a lot, ya fuckin' party-pooper!



It was the late sixties and early seventies, and anything was possible. So, when I saw some twins in a movie called WHISKY & VODKA, I flipped-out.


Above is a newspaper clipping about WHISKY & VODKA... from San Jose Costa Rica ( Feb. 8 1967 ).

WHISKY & VODKA starred real life twins Aurora and Pilar Bayona ( Mili and Pili ).

The story involves a mix-up of two unrelated young ladies that look identical.

They're both daughters of diplomats ( one American and one Soviet ). This results in confusion, and wackiness.


Above is a newspaper ad for WHISKY & VODKA... from Victoria Texas U.S.A. ( March 15, 1968 ).

As I watched them, I knew, I wanted to do more than just play MONOPOLY with them... ha-ha-ha.


Above is a newspaper tv listing from Miami Florida U.S.A. ( Feb. 3, 1973 ).

I've been told the twins are both alive and well ( I can NOT confirm this information ).


The mysterious and cute ice-skater... During one scene a cute lady skates and falls. I didn't know who she was, and after all this time, I still don't know. Her character is NOT listed on the IMDB.

Recently, I found WHISKY & VODKA on VHS, but the tape was shredded. Plus, I think it may have been a bootleg.

I haven't been able to find a region one DVD for this movie, and I don't know which company distributed it in theaters, or for television.



The entire movie was online, but was taken down for "Copyright infringement". Hopefully, it will be uploaded again by someone else.....

No comments:

Post a Comment