Friday, August 21, 2015

IF MARRYING TWINS IS WRONG, THEN I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT - PART 2


Screengrabs from the television show DOUBLE TROUBLE

PART 2 OF 2

Oh the eighties, what a decade, and what a wasted opportunity!

I truly believe, there were more drugs and debauchery during the eighties, than in all the twenties, thirties, sixties, and seventies combined!


Newspaper ad for DOUBLE TROUBLE from 1984

Anyway, I was older, and so were the twins.

This time the ladies were real life twins Jean and Liz Sagal.

I remember watching them on a crappy television show called DOUBLE TROUBLE.

I was nuts about them!

And yes, I know they're Katey Sagal's sisters.


Screengrab above of Jean and Liz in a SPRITE commercial

I also remember seeing them in a few tv commercials, and other tv shows.



Apparently, they're both still working in the biz.

Jean has appeared in many tv shows. She's also directed a lot of episodes for shows like, JUST SHOOT ME!, TWO AND A HALF MEN, and 2 BROKE GIRLS.

Meanwhile, Liz was a writer and producer on SONS OF ANARCHY. She's also written for many other tv shows. Plus, she's also appeared in theatrical films and a bunch of tv shows.



I've never been able to find entire episodes of DOUBLE TROUBLE online, just clips.

I had every episode of DOUBLE TROUBLE on several VHS tapes. But, they've long disappeared.

The show has never been released on region one DVD, or in any other region ( as far as I know ).

No comments:

Post a Comment