Thursday, January 10, 2019

CHEAP DVDs - ART SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL



I found this DVD at DOLLAR TREE during the first week of January 2019.

This is the story of an artist in love, a serial killer, and a bunch of morons.

You'll see Max Minghella, Sophia Myles, John Malkovich, and many other familiar faces in this movie.

I enjoyed this film far more than I thought I would. I laughed quite a bit, but I didn't really like the ending.


Screengrabs from ART SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL.

I can identify with the frustration the main character feels in his art class. Far too much crap passes for art, while true art gets ignored and trivialized by pompous douchebags and ass-kissing retards.

Just for the record, my art history class was a mind-numbing experience. Plus, my main art teacher was fucking uptight, and took things far too seriously.


Screengrabs of Sophia Myles in ART SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL.

Superficial observation... In my eyes, Sophia Myles is one of the cutest women to ever appear on a movie screen. Just for the record, there are NO full frontals by her. Instead, we get a guy's nuts-n-twig foisted upon us... oh my eyes!

Do I want my money back? - No!

DISC INFO

FORMAT - region one DVD ( SONY )

NUMBER OF DISCS - 1

INSERT? - None

SLEEVE? - None

WIDEscreen

EXTRAS? - Yes, there are five... Making of ART SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL, Sundance featurette, deleted scenes, additional scene: testimonials, bloopers and alternate takes

TRAILERS? - Yes, a bunch of them... VOLVER, THE DEVIL AND DANIEL JOHNSTON, CURSE OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER, STRANGER THAN FICTION, MARIE ANTOINETTE, THE HOLIDAY, CRUMB, QUINCEANERA, THE QUIET, AMERICAN HARDCORE, FRIENDS WITH MONEY, PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS, THE THREE BURIALS OF MELQUIADES ESTRADA, CACHE, SKETCHES OF FRANK GEHRY, WHO KILLED THE ELECTRIC CAR?

RATING - R

PRICE - One dollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment