Sunday, October 26, 2014

RANDOM THOUGHTS: MOVIE & TV MEMORABILIA ( OCTOBER 2014 )



When I found out about TOYS-R-US BANNING the sale of all BREAKING BAD merchandise, I was NOT shocked.

Why are they catering to the whims of a small group of MENTALLY-DEFICIENT-FANATICS?!

Does TOYS-R-US have FANATICS working for them?.... They probably do.

Let me say the obvious, they're insane!

This is NOT about a hunk of plastic, it's about a lot more!

Their actions are disturbing on many levels!



Do NOT give TOYS-R-US your money! Why do you want to support the HYPOCRITE, and FANATICAL-RELIGIOUS-RIGHT?!... The only freedom those ABOMINATIONS believe in, is their own!

Once upon a time, TOYS-R-US was a big deal, but now?

TOYS-R-US seems to be intent on slicing their own throats. Remember other stores that were BIG NAMES?... KB TOYS ( gone ), KMART ( barely alive ), SEARS ( why bother? ), J.C. PENNY ( ditto ), MONTGOMERY WARD ( do they still exist? ), and others?... Remember them?

I truly hope TOYS-R-US gets a taste of their own medicine.

Remember this... There is always, someWHERE else to spend your money, and someTHING else to spend it on!

You've got the power!




RE-ACTION FIGURES.....

Looking for some of those cute retro styled figures?... Try BARNES & NOBLE!



I got the ALIEN, and the UNIVERSAL version of DRACULA for $9.95 each!



The DRACULA figure has Bela Lugosi's photo on the front of the package.

I really wanted the CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON, but could not find one... maybe next time?




BREAKING BAD FIGURES.....

How would Walter White / Walter Blanco handle the TOYS-R-US situation?...

Anyway, I purchased a Walter White figure at BARNES & NOBLE for $19.95 - EAT SHIT AND DIE TOYS-R-US!.... Thanks for motivating me, to visit my local BARNES & NOBLE!

Most folks forget, that many BARNES & NOBLE stores sell things like this.

It looks great, and I love it!

FYI: I am NOT a collector of figures, but every once and a while, I'll see something I can't resist.

Well, that's it for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment