Sunday, December 30, 2012

MOVIE ADS: SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER



I am NOT going to say that I have fond memories of this movie, because I don't!

Sitting on the toilet was far more intellectually stimulating to me, than watching this incredibly overrated shit-fest.

The only thing more annoying than this film, was the music! Back then, you couldn't turn the radio on without hearing the mind-numbing songs from this movie ( at least not on the AM dial - FM was still an oasis of quality ).

Here are four things I remember most about watching this movie.

1 - Watching it for FREE ( I NEVER would have paid to see it! ).

2 - The theater food ( it was actually edible! ).

3 - Watching it with a girl I liked, but never saw again.

4 - Seeing Fran Drescher for the very first time ( she's one incredible lady! ).

FYI: TROMA's Lloyd Kaufman worked on this movie.

"Can you dig it?.. I knew that you could".....

HAVE A SAFE NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment