Sunday, January 6, 2013

CYCLONE POSTER



I like this poster a lot, and I love the movie.

It's 1980's big-haired cheesing acting at it's best!

Heather Thomas and Jeffrey Combs star in this fun flick.

Plus, as an added bonus, you also get to see Martin Landau, Robert Quarry ( 1925 – 2009 ), and Troy Donahue ( 1936 – 2001 ). But that's not all, you also get cameos by, Russ Tamblyn, Michelle Bauer, and Fred Olen Ray.

FYI: The solo DVD of CYCLONE has been OUT-OF-PRINT for a while. However, CYCLONE will be re-released soon, as part of a four movie set called ACTION PACKED MOVIE MARATHON ( SHOUT FACTORY ). It's a two disc set. At this time, I don't know if they will be double or single sided discs, and I don't care.

The other movies in the set are.....

EXTERMINATOR 2 ( Robert Ginty and Mario Van Peebles ) - In my opinion, part two, is much more fun than part one ( which took itself a little TOO seriously ). It will have one extra... QUOTE FROM THE SHOUT FACTORY WEBSITE "Exterminator 2 Audio Commentary with director Mark Buntzman and actor Mario Van Peebles"

EYE OF THE TIGER ( Gary Busey, Yaphet Kotto, and William Smith ) - I don't remember anything about this movie.

ALIENATOR ( Jan-Michael Vincent and P.J. Soles ) - I'm going to vomit.... ha-ha-ha..... oh well, three movies out of four ain't bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment