Saturday, November 9, 2013

BLOOD NASTY



This is a really RARE film.

BLOOD NASTY is a supernatural-horror-comedy.

A nice guy crook, named Roy Flowers, is double-crossed and murdered.

Roy comes back from the dead, after he's possessed by another deceased crook named Luis "Blade" Orlando... and sexy-bloody-wackiness ensues.

Linnea Quigley plays Blade's psychic-stripper girlfriend.



I don't think it ever had a legit VHS release in the United States. That's probably why I owned a bootleg tape for years ( I no longer have it ).

I've been told that BLOOD NASTY was released on VHS in Germany, and a few other countries.



As I write this, BLOOD NASTY has still NOT been released on region one DVD... So get it any way you can!

It's been years since I've seen it... Thank goodness for YOUTUBE!

No comments:

Post a Comment