Sunday, February 9, 2014

MEMORABILIA: RED EYE PEN


Promotional pen for the movie RED EYE

I love movie memorabilia, especially when it's a replica of something that actually appears in the movie.



This pen has a small, but VERY important role in RED EYE.

It has become one of my favorite items, from my small memorabilia collection.



I also had an 11 x 17 promo poster for the film, but I have NO idea where it is, or if I still have it.

You'll probably read negative things about this film, or hear people bashing it.... ignore them!



RED EYE is an above average "popcorn-flick". Many folks use that term as a put-down, I don't.

There's nothing wrong with this movie.

Just for the record, Rachel McAdams kicks ass in this film, and she looks good doing it!

Rachel's co-stars are, Cillian Murphy, Brian Cox, and Jayma Mays.

It was released on region one DVD by DREAMWORKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment