Monday, February 3, 2014

SWEET REVENGE POSTER



I love the artwork on this poster.

This art also appears on the cover of the VHS tape ( United States version ). I don't know if tapes outside the U.S. also used this art.



Nancy Allen is one of my favorite actresses, and she looks great firing a gun. Hell, Nancy Allen just looks great, period!

Her co-stars are, Ted Shackelford and Martin Landau.

Gina Gershon also appears in this movie.



SWEET REVENGE was released on VHS by MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT.

Every time I see one of these tapes for sale, it looks like it was dragged on the street and left in the gutter for a few years.

SWEET REVENGE has NOT had a legit region one DVD release.

I've only been able to locate bootleg DVD-R's that sell for twenty fucking dollars.... No fucking way, am I going to pay twenty bucks for a grey-market disc.

1 comment:

  1. Someone should bring this out on blu-ray/DVD as Nancy Allen's other great actioner Last Assassins (Dusting Cliff 7) is also available.

    ReplyDelete