Monday, February 3, 2014

PORSCHE LYNN


Porsche Lynn in a newspaper ad from 1997 ( for her 900 number phone service )

She was very popular during the VHS era.

Ashlyn Gere and a few others, seemed to have started their careers with low-budget slasher and sci-fi flicks, so I thought Porsche Lynn may have done the same.

I don't know if she used any pseudonyms - other than Porsche Lynn.

I've searched for info using her alleged real name, Lauren Pokorny, but didn't find anything.

She had a mischievous quality to her acting. I think she would have been great in dark comedies. She also would have been great in action, and slasher flicks.


DVD menu for Porsche Lynn's SWEDISH EROTICA VOLUME 77 ( by CABALLERO CLASSICS ).

I think most of her movies were sold on VHS, but I can not remember which companies released them.

Many of her movies were also released on DVD ( by various companies ).

No comments:

Post a Comment