Thursday, February 19, 2015

MOVIE ADS: ALL AMERICAN GIRL



ALL AMERICAN GIRL is a rare flick. It's also a sleazy fun film, and there's nothing wrong with that!



It's been at least two years since I last saw it ( I can't find my DVD-R ). I hope it gets released on region one "pressed" disc. But, I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

ALL AMERICAN GIRL was written and directed by Mark Haggard.

It stars Peggy Church, and others.

I think Ms. Church handed-in a good performance. I also thought she was cute and sexy.

So what happened to her?

Was Peggy Church her real name?

I know it was on VHS, but I can't remember if it was a bootleg tape.

As I write this, the movie is no longer in print - at least not in the United States ( don't know about other places ).

It used to be available via SOMETHING WEIRD ( on DVD-R ). Just for the record, I no longer purchase or support SOMETHING WEIRD products... and that's all I'm going to say about that subject.....

1 comment:

  1. Can't swear to it, but I seem to recall All American Girl once mentioned as a possible future release from Vinegar Syndrome.

    ReplyDelete