Monday, August 8, 2016

R.I.P. CLINT & THE DEAD ZONE


The top screengrab is from THE WRAP.COM website ( August 3, 2016 )... Plus, a screengrab of Clint speaking to one of his best friends, an empty chair....

"GET OVER IT".... Are you fucking kidding me?!

So, RACISM was considered patriotism in the "good old days"?.... Sorry Clint, but that's NEVER been true.

You're supporting NAZI TRUMP?!... I guess this means you're mentally ill right?... I should have realized that when you started speaking to empty chairs.

You are DEAD to me and my relatives, my friends, and even my enemies.

I've also gotten rid of ALL your DVDs... You're NOT welcome in my house anymore.

You've got a screw loose... Your mother must have dropped you on your head, when you were born.

May all your hate come back to you a hundredfold... Adios douchebag.....


Using a baby as a human shield... One of Greg Stillson's many endearing qualities. Screengrabs above are from the movie called THE DEAD ZONE.

THE REAL DEAD ZONE.....

Did Stephen King see the future?

I'm NOT the only person to notice the similarities between the real NAZI TRUMP and the fictional Greg Stillson - from the movie DEAD ZONE.



Think about the mentality of NAZI TRUMP's followers, they're the same types of individuals that put HITLER in power.

Click the links below, if you want to read more.....

CHICAGO TRIBUNE / DAILY SOUTHTOWN

DEAD ZONE ( IMDB )

No comments:

Post a Comment