Friday, May 24, 2013

MOVIE ADS: SEKA



This woman was incredibly popular when I was young.

Her movies drew big crowds at the local x-rated theaters, and her films were watched by tons of folks on cable channels.

Her VHS tapes were extremely popular and commanded top dollar.

I always had mixed feelings about her, but I never thought she deserved to be treated badly.

She wasn't hurting anyone.

She was an adult, and so were the folks she worked with.


Seka, before she walks off the Morton Downey Jr show... As for Mr. Downey, I always considered him a hatemonger extraordinaire.....



I remember her movies being on VHS, but I don't remember the names of the companies that released them.



Seka's movies are available on region one DVD, from companies like, VIDEO-X-PIX, ALPHA BLUE ARCHIVES, CABALLERO, and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment