Monday, May 6, 2013

ZOMBIE HIGH POSTER



Excellent art!... I love it!

Virginia Madsen, Sherilyn Fenn, Paul Feig, James Wilder, and others, star in this movie.

When you pay to see a movie named ZOMBIE HIGH, you expect to see a bunch of flesh-eating students. But, there are NO zombies ( at least not in the traditional sense ).

Just for the record, the story takes place at a college, NOT a high school.

I am NOT a horror fanatic, but I understand why those folks feel deceived by the title. However, the marketing is NOT the filmmaker's fault!



I think this flick has more in common with THE STEPFORD WIVES, and COCOON ( FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH legend ), than NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD.

The filmmakers tried to do something different, and I appreciate that. I also like the special effects.


Emerson ( Paul Feig ) compliments Suzi ( Sherilyn Fenn ) on her choice of footwear.....

"Suzi, Suzi!... wait!... Look, I don't care what he says, I think they're terrific shoes!... As a matter of fact, I think they oughta-be a mandatory part of the dress code"



In my opinion, Sherilyn Fenn's legs are incredible!

I wonder if the poster artist was inspired by her gorgeous gams?

The movie even devotes a few minutes to her legs - as she climbs some stairs.


ZOMBIE HIGH was released on VHS a couple of times ( don't remember which companies ).

I've failed to find a region one dvd, but I know there are grey-market discs out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment