Wednesday, July 24, 2013

BRIEF SALUTE TO AGNETHA FALTSKOG


Agnetha Faltskog's 2013 album entitled A

This former member of ABBA has been singing since childhood.



I've seen footage of a young Agnetha performing songs from a Swedish version of JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR, and believe me when I say, she's got an incredible voice!... She's always been the real deal.


Agnetha Faltskog performing GET ON THE CAROUSEL live in Australia ( from ABBA: THE MOVIE )



I still remember the first time I saw her. It was on AMERICAN BANDSTAND. She was still part of ABBA, and they performed two songs ( SOS and I DO, I DO, I DO ).... Holly shit, what a cutie!...

She's also done some acting.....


Agnetha Faltskog as Lisa Mattsson in a ultra rare film called RASKENSTAM.

I'm NOT sure, but I think RASKENSTAM may have been released on VHS in Sweden, but I can NOT confirm it.

I can't find any legit - or grey-market - DVDs of this ultra rare movie.

FYI: Academy award nominated film director, Lasse Hallstrom, made many of ABBA's music videos and also directed their concert movie called ABBA: THE MOVIE ( most of it filmed in Australia ).

Ms. Faltskog's work has been released on countless VINYL discs, audio cassettes, CDs, VHS tapes, DVDs, and BLU-RAYs.

No comments:

Post a Comment