Saturday, July 27, 2013

SWEDISH SENSATIONSFILMS



SWEDISH SENSATIONSFILMS is an almost perfect balance of text and photos.

I learned about a lot of movies I'd never heard of.

I am now trying to track down some of those films. See list below ).....

HETASTE LIGGEN ( aka CALL GIRL, aka HATE AND LOVE, aka INTERNATIONAL GIGOLO, aka THE HOTTEST SHAGS ) pages 89 & 90

INKRAKTARNA ( aka THE INTRUDERS, aka SWEDISH SEX GAMES, aka HUNGRY YOUNG WOMEN, aka FAIT ACOMPLI ) pages 99 & 100


FYI: The above ad is NOT from the book

SKRACKEN HAR 1000 OGON ( aka HORROR HAS 1000 EYES, aka SENSUOUS SORCERESS, aka FEAR HAS 1000 EYES ) pages 225 & 226

BOOK INFO:
ISBN ( 978-0979616365 )
AUTHOR - Daniel Ekeroth
COVER ARTIST - Wes Benscoter
COMPANY - BAZILLION POINTS
OBTAINED AT - HAMILTON BOOK
PRICE - $13.95
SOFTcover
SIZE - approximately 6.5" wide by 9" tall
PAGES - approximately 320



DO I WANT MY MONEY BACK?:
HELL NO!!!!!... I love this book!

It's NOT pretentious. It's a true joy to read.

It's a high quality publication, with a lot of great pictures.

One of my favorite photos, can be found on page 115. Christina Lindberg is the first one on the left, and she looks absolutely adorable!


NOTE: scan is CROPPED due to the small size of my scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment