Friday, April 18, 2014

J GEILS BAND: CENTERFOLD



CENTERFOLD is one of my all time favorite music videos.

I've been trying to identify some of the women in the video. Unfortunately, it's been an uphill battle.



One of those ladies is called, Kristen Riter. She appeared in the movie called STUDENT BODIES.

Do NOT confuse her with another actress called Krysten Ritter ( from BREAKING BAD and DON'T TRUST THE B---- IN APARTMENT B ).



The J GEILS BAND videos aired on MTV ( when they actually played music videos ).

I also liked their LOVE STINKS video.


Newspaper ad from 1973



CENTERFOLD is from their album entitled FREEZE FRAME. It was released on vinyl, cd, and cassette.



I don't know if their music videos ever had a legit VHS release.

As for region one DVDs, I can NOT find a legit release ( bootlegs only ).

No comments:

Post a Comment