Sunday, August 10, 2014

DEBBIE DOES BROADWAY..... AGAIN



According to PLAYBILL.COM, the musical version of DEBBIE DOES DALLAS returned to broadway - for a brief run during August 6 - 9.

It originally ran off-broadway in 2002.



I have a question... did the folks that made the movie get royalties?



The movie version was a big deal when I was young. There was also a big legal controversy.



I don't think the movie made much of an impression on me, because the only thing I really remember, is the somewhat tame sex scene with Ms. Woods.



Sequel?... Yep, there have been countless sequels. I only saw the first movie, so I can't tell you if any of these flicks are real sequels, or sequels in name only.

DEBBIE DOES DALLAS PART II

DEBBIE DOES DALLAS III

DEBBIE DOES DALLAS 4

DEBBIE DOES DALLAS 5

DEBBIE DOES DALLAS STREET

DEBBIE DOES DALLAS AGAIN!!!!

DEBBIE DOES DALLAS: THE NEXT GENERATION

DEBBIE DOES DALLAS 99

DEBBIE DOES DALLAS: THE REVENGE

DEBBIE DOES DALLAS: EAST VS WEST

DEBBIE DOES DALLAS AGAIN



In the United States, a VHS was released by VCX.

I think they also released it on BETA, but I'm not positive.

A region free DVD was also released by VCX.

I don't know if this movie is public domain, so I don't know if any other companies released it on home video.



As I write this, people still argue about the star - Bambi Woods - and her current status... Is she still alive?... Yes?... NO?...



FYI: Did you know that DEBBIE DOES WALMART TOO?!... You can buy a 11 x 17 inch print of the DEBBIE DOES DALLAS poster from WALMART's online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment