Monday, October 8, 2012

CAROL CONNORS



I have vivid memories of Carol Connors.

As a kid, I remember the first time I saw her in THE EROTIC ADVENTURES OF CANDY, and the sequel, CANDY GOES TO HOLLYWOOD.

She was extremely popular in my neck-of-the-woods.

She allegedly appeared in the TV show called CHIPS, but I don't remember seeing her.

She also appeared on the GONG SHOW many times.


Ms. Connors on the GONG SHOW... Can you spot Chuck Barris lurking in the background?



A news article about Ms. Connors appeared in the OCALA STAR-BANNER ( by Jay Sharbutt - Feb. 13, 1978 )... See quotes below...

"I didn't even know they had those types of movies, I was so naive"

"I guess the hardest thing for me to do was to take off my clothes in front of people I didn't know. But once I got past that, the rest was easy. And the rest is history"

FYI: She's allegedly Thora Birch's mother... Nobody can deny the resemblance, that's for certain.

I do NOT know which of her films were released on VHS.

However, many of her movies have been released on DVD, by the following companies ALPHA BLUE ARCHIVES, VCX, ARROW, ALTERNATIVE CINEMA, SOMETHING WEIRD, and a few others.

THE EROTIC ADVENTURES OF CANDY and CANDY GOES TO HOLLYWOOD were both released on DVD by VCX.

ALTERNATIVE CINEMA released DADDY'S RICH in a triple feature called DADDY'S GIRL.

No comments:

Post a Comment