Saturday, October 27, 2012

THE LADY IN RED POSTER



Great art on this poster.

I still remember the first time I saw this. I had very low expections, but I ended up loving it.

Pamela Sue Martin is fucking fantastic! Her performance is truly wonderful. She really turns her character into a three-dimensional human being and as a result you end up caring what happens to her.

Christopher Lloyd is also great as a somewhat psychotic character.

Robert Conrad, Louise Fletcher, and Robert Forster are also in this movie.

Plus, as an added bonus you get some nice shootouts and some great nudity.

Last but not least, it was written by John Sayles.

I can not remember which company released this movie on VHS.

SHOUT FACTORY released THE LADY IN RED on region one DVD, as part of a double feature with CRAZY MAMA.

FYI: This movie is also known as GUNS, SIN AND BATHTUB GIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment