Monday, October 29, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PART 3



HASTA EL VIENTO TIENE MIEDO

PART 3 OF 3

HASTA EL VIENTO TIENE MIEDO - even the wind is afraid - is a Mexican supernatural flick. It's also one of my all time favorites.

It has a lot of genuinely creepy moments, and I love the writing, camera work, and performances.

At this point, I've given up hope of SONY ever releasing an official - and restored - region one DVD of this movie. Unless they release it as part of a BLU-RAY / DVD combo, I don't think it's going to happen.



FYI: Do NOT confuse the original version from the late 1960's with the REMAKE from the late 2000's!



I can't remember the name of the company that released it on VHS.



It's been released on region one dvd by ECHO BRIDGE, and also by EAST WEST ENTERTAINMENT. Both appear to be OUT-OF-PRINT.

No comments:

Post a Comment