Thursday, June 2, 2011

EVIL TWINS: THE DOUBLE LIFE OF VERONIQUE



PART 7 OF 22

Ok, so Véronique ( Irene Jacob ) lives in France, and she has a doppelganger that lives in Poland, and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... sorry, I must have fallen asleep.

Do you really want to know more about this movie?... then rent it.... lol.

Yes, this is an ARTSY FARTSY flick. I went through an "artsy fartsy" phase for a short time - during the 1990s - I'm over it now... lol.

I saw this in Santa Monica when it was new.

Irene Jacob's physical beauty was obviously the main reason I saw this movie. but, like I said before, I was going through a phase. So I convinced myself, that I was watching it for intellectual reasons. Hey, we all make mistakes right?....

It was released on VHS by I DON'T CARE.

A over-priced region one DVD is available from CRITERION.

This is PART 7 OF 22 in my series of short posts about evil twins... NOTE: not all the twins are evil and some of them are NOT technically twins...

No comments:

Post a Comment