Saturday, June 4, 2011

EVIL TWINS: THE PATTY DUKE SHOW



PART 17 OF 22

Patty and Cathy - played by Patty Duke - are TWINS, but they're also COUSINS. I repeat, they're IDENTICAL TWIN COUSINS... cue the banjo music... ha-ha-ha....

The whole concept is bizarre, and yet nobody ever talks about it.

As a kid, I loved watching this old show. I thought Patty Duke was hot. So as twins, it was twice as nice.

I remember having countless dirty thoughts about them.

I don't think this show was ever released on legit VHS. I only remember seeing BOOTLEG VHS sets.

As of June 4 2011, the first, second and thrid seasons are now on region one DVD from SHOUT FACTORY.

This is PART 17 OF 22 in my series of short posts about evil twins... NOTE: not all the twins are evil and some of them are NOT technically twins...

No comments:

Post a Comment