Saturday, June 4, 2011

EVIL TWINS: THE GUILTY



PART 11 OF 22

Bonita Granville plays Estelle and Linda Mitchell.

Love, lust, selfishness and of course death, are all part of the story.

This is NOT your typical "evil twin" flick, and that's all I'm going to say.

This is a highly UNderrated and extremely rare movie.

I only saw it twice via bootleg VHS in the late 70s, but I still remember it.

To the best of my knowledge, this movie has NEVER been legitimately released on VHS, BETA, LASERDISC, VCD, HD-DVD, DVD or BLU-RAY!

As of June 4 2011, this movie is still NOT available as a MOD - Manufactured On Demand - DVD.

In fact, it's NOT even available to view as a VOD ( Video On Demand )!

I also don't know if this movie had a legit home video release outside of the United States.

I do NOT like, nor do I promote BOOTLEGS. However, this movie is not officially available in the United States on ANY format. So if you can find a quality bootleg, buy it!

This is PART 11 OF 22 in my series of short posts about evil twins... NOTE: not all the twins are evil and some of them are NOT technically twins...

No comments:

Post a Comment