Friday, June 3, 2011

EVIL TWINS: DOUBLE TROUBLE ( MOVIE )



PART 9 OF 22

DOUBLE TROUBLE is a 1990s movie that has absolutely nothing to do with the 1980s television show by the same name.

These guys are NOT evil twins. Unless you think horrible acting is evil, ha-ha-ha-ha....

The Jade brothers were portrayed by real life twins Peter and David Paul.

Yes, I admit it, I like this movie... there I said it... oh the shame....

Anyway, one brother is a cop, the other is a criminal. Do you really need to know more?

Did I mention that Roddy McDowall is in this movie? Well he is, and so is David Carradine.

It was released on VHS by COLUMBIA TRISTAR HOME VIDEO ( SONY ).

There's no legit region one DVD, but there are bootlegs.

This is PART 9 OF 22 in my series of short posts about evil twins... NOTE: not all the twins are evil and some of them are NOT technically twins...

No comments:

Post a Comment