Friday, September 23, 2011

GETTING OFF




OK, I'm still NOT done reading this book... But, I'm having so much fucking-fun reading it, that I couldn't wait to write about it!

The main character is a twenty-three year old woman, by the name of Katherine Anne Tolliver... AKA "Kit".

She's got severe "daddy issues", an extreme fondness for knives, certain types of drugs, traveling, and murder.

I don't know what else to say.

Read it!....





BOOK INFO:
ISBN ( 978-08576-82871 )
AUTHOR - Lawrence Block
COVER ARTIST - Gregory Manchess
COMPANY - Hard Case Crime
OBTAINED AT - Barnes & Noble
PRICE - $25.99
HARDcover
SIZE - approximately 6.5" wide by 9.5" tall
PAGES - 335


DO I WANT MY MONEY BACK?:
HELL NO!...

GETTING OFF is FUCKING FANTASTIC!

This book needs to be made into a movie!

I would love to see Maggie Gyllenhaal portray "Kit" in a cinematic version of this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment