Saturday, September 24, 2011

JERRY SPRINGER SHOW: HE SWEET TALKED ME




DIRECTED BY: life

STARRING: humanity


EXTREMELY SHORT recap of a JERRY SPRINGER SHOW segment called HE SWEET TALKED ME....



REALLY-CUTE-BLONDE-CHICK: "He sleeps with everybody!... He's the slut!"


REALLY-CUTE-BLONDE-CHICK and NOT-very-cute-chick start to fight...



REALLY-CUTE-BLONDE-CHICK: "You break up with me, and four hours later you have BLEEP-BLEEP-BLEEP bitch on my bed?!"


Her ugly boyfriend: "But, I was single.. It's my house"

REALLY-CUTE-BLONDE-CHICK: "Yeah, but it's my bed!"

Her ugly boyfriend: "You shouldn't of had your bed in my house!"


Jerry: "I just want everyone to know... and those of you at home... you can't write lines like this"


So what can we learn from this?... Well, nothing really... but, the next time you hear someone pissing-n-moaning about a movie being "over-the-top", remind them that nothing is as absurd - or "over-the-top" - as real life...

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment