Friday, April 5, 2013

MOVIE ADS: ANNETTE HAVEN



When I was a kid, I thought Annette Haven was extremely cute.

She seemed so out of place in adult movies.

BARBARA BROADCAST is probably my favorite Annette Haven film.

I also liked watching her, and Veronica Hart, in 8 TO 4. It was a loose parody of a movie called 9 TO 5 ( Dolly Parton ).

I also remember watching SEX WORLD, PEACHES AND CREAM, VISIONS OF CLAIR, and a few others.



I don't know which companies released legit VHS tapes of her moives. Since I couldn't rent them legally, I had to buy bootlegs to watch the uncut versions of her films.



Many of her films have been released on DVD, by the following companies.... VCX, CABALLERO, VIDEO-X-PIX / DISTRIBPIX, SOMETHING WEIRD VIDEO, ALPHA BLUE ARCHIVES, and a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment