Friday, April 26, 2013

A BRIEF SALUTE TO THE BIG BANG THEORY



I HATE ninety-nine percent of all sitcoms!.... Oh, who am I kidding?, I hate most of what's on television!


"Molecules".....


So why do I occasionally watch this show?... Is it because Kaley Cuoco is incredibly hot?... NO, but that's an excellent excuse.

I've watched BIG BANG THEORY because it's GENUINELY FUNNY.



These characters are three-dimensional human beings. This show has an incredibly talented group of WRITERS and cast - Mayim Bialik, Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco, Jim Parsons, Kunal Nayyar, Simon Helberg, Melissa Rauch, Kevin Sussman, and John Ross Bowie.



Most tv shows get less interesting as time goes by, but it's the exact opposite with the BIG BANG THEORY... and that's one of the many reasons I watch.



Region one DVDs have been released by WARNER BROS.

1 comment:

  1. The funniest TV show since Married With Children!

    ReplyDelete