Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SCI FI ADS: LOGAN'S RUN



When I was young, I thought Jenny Agutter was one of the most beautiful women on earth.

I always looked forward to watching her in any movie she appeared in ( such as AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON, and CHILD'S PLAY II ).

She also acted in a few American tv shows.

I still remember her appearance on MAGNUM P.I. ( episode called LITTLE GAMES ).



Michael York, Richard Jordan ( 1937 – 1993 ), Peter Ustinov ( 1921 – 2004 ), and Farrah Fawcet ( 1947 – 2009 ), also appear in this movie.

I liked LOGAN'S RUN a lot.

This movie gained a cult following.

There was even a LOGAN'S RUN TV SHOW! It didn't last very long, but that's not the point.

LOGAN'S RUN had the last laugh. The movie is even more popular now, than when it was released. And it outlasted all the snob critics that bashed it!



For years, countless folks have been claiming that a remake is on the way. Well, I'll believe it when I see it.

It was released on VHS at least two times.

LOGAN'S RUN has also been released on region one DVD, three or four times!

No comments:

Post a Comment