Friday, August 9, 2013

MOVIE ADS: THE SWINGIN STEWARDESSES



I can give you a bunch of "romanticized" bullshit about air travel during the 1960s, and 1970s, but that's all it would be.... BULLSHIT.

Stewardesses were NOT handing out blowjobs, or handjobs, during flights. And many of them were fucking rude and ugly!... And "that's the truth, Ruth!".

As for THE SWINGIN STEWARDESSES, I don't remember much about the story, or IF it had a story. However, I do remember all of the wall-to-wall female full frontals. I repeat, miles and miles of marvelous muff!..... Hey, what's wrong with that?

I don't know if this movie was ever released on legit VHS in the United States.

As far as I know, this movie has NOT been released on region one DVD. I think it's been released on region two discs, but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment