Friday, August 9, 2013

THE BEAST OF YUCCA FLATS POSTER



The poster is just as muddled as the movie, and yet, I can't stop looking.

The movie has shots of Tor Johnson ( 1903 – 1971 ), wandering the desert in a daze, and he occasionally roars like a lion.

There's an endless amount of mind-numbing narration that occasionally makes you burst out with laughter.

I know it's crap, but I still love it.

Did I forget to mention the BOOBIES?.... It seems that most VHS and DVD copies of this movie, are MISSING the titty shots at the beginning.

Fortunately, I've got the UNCUT version on region one DVD ( by ALPHA ). I also have the more common CUT version on DVD ( by MILL CREEK - HORROR CLASSICS 50 MOVIE PACK ).

1 comment:

  1. I seem to recall reading somewhere that the almost-nekkid gal at the beginning of BEAST OF YUCCA FLATS was Coleman Francis' girlfriend or somesuch, and that it's his own legs and torso we see going after her on the bed just before the opening titles. I think she was also in RED ZONE CUBA (NIGHT TRAIN TO MUNDO FINE) with a few lines of dialog.

    ReplyDelete