Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LITTLE CIGARS POSTER



I really like this artwork. I think the artist did an outstanding job of portraying Angel Tompkins and the other cast members.

How can you resist a movie with a hot babe and a group of midget con-men?!..... I repeat, MIDGETS!... Sorry, I meant to say "height-challenged" Americans.....

This movie stars, the incredibly seductive and highly underrated Angel Tompkins, and Billy Curtis ( 1909 – 1988 ).



I was extremely fond of Angel Tompkins when I was young. She appeared in a lot of tv shows, and she also appeared in one of my favorite drive-in flicks, called THE TEACHER.

Mr. Curtis appeared in HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER, which is one of my favorite westerns. He gave his character dignity and heart.

This movie was co-written by Louis Garfinkle ( 1928 – 2005 ), and Frank Ray Perilli.

Mr. Garfinkle was also one of the writers of THE DEER HUNTER.

Mr. Perilli, co-wrote ALLIGATOR, THE DOBERMAN GANG, and cult favorite LASERBLAST.

Anyway, the midgets run a traveling show, and steal for a living. They meet a hot blonde babe that's on the run from hit-men, and they end up joining forces.

This movie is NOT a comedy, but it does have a lot of dark humor.



LITTLE CIGARS is better than it sounds, but not as good as it could have been... However, I still like it a lot, and recommend it.

FYI: LITTLE CIGARS is also known as THE LITTLE CIGARS MOB.

I don't know if it was ever released on legit VHS in the United States.



MGM has released an MOD-DVD of LITTLE CIGARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment