Tuesday, March 5, 2013

VHS VIXENS PART 6



PART 6 OF 8

SHERILYN FENN.....

In my opinion, Ms. Fenn is one of the greatest goddesses to ever appear on a movie or tv screen.



Most folks remember her from TWIN PEAKS ( which you could also rent at the video store ), but she also appeared in a bunch of cult films.



One of my favorite Fenn flicks is BOXING HELENA. Do NOT believe all the negative bullshit aimed at this flick. Julian Sands portrays Nick, and Sherilyn Fenn plays Helena. Nick and Helena are both emotionally damaged in different ways. This is a truly original and memorable story, and I love it.

I've only seen DESIRE AND HELL AT SUNSET MOTEL once, but I really liked it. And I'd love to get my hands on this rare movie, but I'm NOT going to pay a minimum of twenty dollars for a fucked-up VHS. As far as I know, it's NEVER been released on legit region one DVD.

TWO MOON JUNCTION is a sleazy-cheesy classic!

I also love every cheesy moment of TRUE BLOOD ( NOT to be confused with the cable tv series ).











No comments:

Post a Comment