Sunday, October 13, 2013

1492 & BRAINDEAD COLUMBUS BASHERS.....


Didn't the star of this movie piss on the carpet of an airplane?

A short RANT.....

I'd love to tell you about some cool movie or documentary regarding Columbus, but I can't think of any.

Every movie and documentary I've seen since childhood, has SUCKED!

Anyway, I am sick and tired of all the COLUMBUS BASHING!

Folks that wish he had NEVER landed in the so-called "NEW WORLD" are fucking INSANE!

IT'S THE EQUIVALENT OF WISHING YOU WERE NEVER BORN!... Why?.... because THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, WOULD NOT EXIST!

STOP DEMONIZING COLUMBUS!... He's NOT the person responsible for the INFAMOUS TRAIL OF TEARS, NATIVE AMERICAN BOARDING SCHOOLS, and countless other SHAMEFUL ATROCITIES!

POTATOES, TOMATOES, MAIZ aka MAIZE aka CORN, and even CHOCOLATE, are ALL FROM the so-called "new world"... Think about that, and all the other things most of us take for granted.

I remember reading about some college in New York, that refused to acknowledge Columbus day. What a bunch of FUCKING HYPOCRITES!.... Give the college land back to the local tribe and STOP CELEBRATING THANKSGIVING!... Otherwise, shut the fuck up!

Just for the record, I have Indigenous blood mixed with my European blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment