Saturday, October 26, 2013

MOVIE ADS: INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS



I have very fond memories of watching the original version of INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS on television when I was a kid.

The scene with the pod-people hatching in the greenhouse, is still incredibly effective. After all this time, it still looks great.

Just for the record, I also love the 1978 version. In my opinion, it's more of a sequel than a remake.



INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS has been released on VHS three or four times by REPUBLIC PICTURES.

The region one DVD was released a couple of times by ARTISAN.

OLIVE FILMS has released their DVD with a poster art cover. As tempted as I am to purchase it, I just can NOT justify spending $20.00 for a single movie ( and it's a bare bones disc ).

OLIVE FILMS has also released this movie on BLU-RAY ( with poster art cover ).

No comments:

Post a Comment