Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A BRIEF SALUTE TO BRYAN CRANSTON



There was a time when most folks would recognize Bryan Cranston's face, but not his name.... Well, that has certainly changed.

In my opinion, the man is a true artist at both comedy AND drama.


Bryan Cranston in GODZILLA 2014

For those that don't know, he's also done a ton of voiceover work.

I'm almost positive he appeared in one of those STAR TREK spin-off shows, but I don't remember which one.


Print ad for AMAZON WOMEN ON THE MOON ( from Australia )

He has a small part in AMAZON WOMEN ON THE MOON.



The movie was released on VHS by MCA / UNIVERSAL.

Region one DVDs were released by UNIVERSAL, and also by IMAGE ENTERTAINMENT ( out of print ).



All seasons of BREAKING BAD have been released on region one DVD by SONY ( they've also released it on BLU-RAY ).


ALL THE WAY is a play starring Mr. Cranston.... Just because I dislike broadway, doesn't mean I don't like plays. Anyway, this PLAYBILL has become one of my favorite pieces of memorabilia.



FYI: METASTASIS, is the official Colombian version of BREAKING BAD. It airs in the United States, on UNIMAS - a sister network to UNIVISION.

Diego Trujillo plays Walter Blanco ( Bryan Cranston's Walter White ).

I like what I've seen.

There are differences between both versions.

Both, the United States and Colombian editions, are from SONY.


Bryan Cranston on the cover of PARADE magazine ( newspaper supplement )

No comments:

Post a Comment