Saturday, June 21, 2014

VHS TAPES: INSIGNIFICANCE



TITLE: INSIGNIFICANCE

COMPANY: Artisan

REGION: NTSC

NUMBER OF TAPES: One

INSERTS: None

OBTAINED FROM: hamiltonbook.com

PRICE: $2.95



DO I WANT MY MONEY BACK?:... No!

Theresa Russell is in this movie, and that's why I purchased it.

Michael Emil, Gary Busey, and Tony Curtis ( 1925 – 2010 ), also star in this film.

I haven't seen this movie in a long time, so I don't remember if I liked it.



It was written by Terry Johnson, and directed by Nicolas Roeg.

This movie has been released on region one DVD a few times. First by ARTISAN, then by CRITERION.

A BLU-RAY has also been released by CRITERION.

The tape is housed in a standard sized cardboard slip-case.



NOTE: Screengrabs are from an online trailer.

FYI: I regard VHS / BETA tapes as movie memorabilia. Also, I do NOT watch tapes UNLESS the film is NOT on region one DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment