Friday, June 20, 2014

STUNTS POSTER



Love the poster art, and I like the movie also.....

The IMDB lists five people as writers for STUNTS. They are, Raymond Lofaro, Dennis Johnson, Barney Cohen, Michael Harpster, and Robert Shaye.

It was directed by Mark L. Lester.



When I was young, I adored Candice Rialson ( 1951 – 2006 ), and I'd watch anything she appeared in.

I never met her, and sometimes I wonder what kind of person she was.

Robert Forster is also in this film.

There are a lot of familiar faces in STUNTS. Such as, Fiona Lewis, Ray Sharkey ( 1952 – 1993 ), Joanna Cassidy, and Richard Lynch ( 1940 - 2012 ).



I think it was released on VHS in the United States, but I'm not sure.

A solo MOD-DVD was released by SYNERY ENTERTAINMENT

EAST WEST ENTERTAINMENT also released STUNTS as part of a double feature ( paired with BORN TO BE SOLD ). It's out-of-print.

FYI: EAST WEST double features were made to sell for ONE DOLLAR, and the titles I owned were UNcut ( they had some RARE movies in their library ).



STUNTS is also available via MILL CREEK's region one SWINGIN' SEVENTIES 50 MOVIE PACK ( I own this set ).

STUNTS is in rough shape, but not as bad as you might think. It's presented in FULLscreen and appears to be uncut ( running time is slightly over 89 mins ).



STUNTS is found on disc 7. This collection contains 12 single sided discs and a 24 page booklet.

Just for the record, I prefer getting most of my exploitation flicks this way. Plus, all the movies are on "pressed" discs.

You can also watch STUNTS online ( via AMAZON and others ).

No comments:

Post a Comment