Sunday, June 1, 2014

THE SWINGING BARMAIDS POSTER



Another great poster from the 1970s.

Katie Saylor and William Smith are two of the stars.

Dyanne Thorne also makes an appearance.

It was written by Charles B. Griffith ( 1930 – 2007 ), and directed by Gus Trikonis.

In my opinion, THE SWINGING BARMAIDS is a fun flick. It's pure 70s trash, and that's why I love it!

Katie Saylor was also in SUPERVAN, DIRTY O'NEIL, and INVASION OF THE BEE GIRLS.

I think Ms. Saylor is underrated. She deserves to be in some sort of drive-in / grindhouse hall of fame!.... If anyone ever gets around to creating one.



I don't know if THE SWINGING BARMAIDS ever had a legit VHS release in the United States. However, I did own a BOOTLEG tape when I was young.

As far as I know, this movie has NOT been released on legit region one DVD. I've been told grey-market discs are out there, but I've never seen one.

FYI: THE SWINGING BARMAIDS is also known as EAGER BEAVERS.

1 comment:

  1. Katie Saylor was also a regular in the short-lived 1977 NBC sci-fi series THE FANTASTIC JOURNEY. Found this interesting post on the IMDb:

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075503/board/thread/204962531

    ReplyDelete