Saturday, March 7, 2015

MOVIE ADS: DIARY OF A NUDIST



I recently saw DIARY OF A NUDIST for the first time.

I liked it, even though I started to fall asleep a couple of times.

Our hero is Stacy, and she's a reporter. Her dick-head boss, gives her an undercover ASSignment. She has to join a NUDIST colony and EXPOSE all of them. Or expose herself to them, or both, or.... Oh well, it doesn't matter.

Will Stacy shed her clothes?... What do you think?...



DIARY OF A NUDIST was written and directed by Doris Wishman.

Who stars in it?... Who cares?!... I don't. Just watch and forget about your troubles!

Just for the record, I love most of Doris Wishman's films. She's one of my all time favorite filmmakers.



If I had to pick my favorite Wishman flicks, it would be as follows.....

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER MAN... One of my all-time favs!

LOVE TOY... Sleazy goodness!

BAD GIRLS GO TO HELL... Love it! My favorite Gigi Darlene flim.

THE SEX PERILS OF PAULETTE... Darlene Bennett rules!

MY BROTHER'S WIFE... My favorite June Roberts flick.

INDECENT DESIRES... Delightfully demented!

THE IMMORAL THREE... What CHARLIE'S ANGELS could have been.

A TASTE OF FLESH... Darlene Bennett is in it, and that's all that matters!

BLAZE STARR GOES NUDIST... Harmless fun.

Just for the record, I have NOT seen any of her alleged xxx films.

However, I have seen A NIGHT TO DISMEMBER. I enjoyed it a lot, and I feel NO shame admitting that!



DIARY OF A NUDIST was released on pressed region one DVD by SOMETHING WEIRD. As I write this, it's only available via that same company as a MOD DVD-R. In my opinion, you're better off watching it online for free, or burning it onto a DVD-R yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Her early "nudie cutie" films are very colorful and innocent, at times even romantic, compared to her later black and white "roughies" which are usually more crude and nasty. I prefer her early films.

    ReplyDelete