Friday, March 20, 2015

MOVIE ADS: IT HAPPENED IN HOLLYWOOD



I decided to rewrite this post, and add new screengrabs.

IT HAPPENED IN HOLLYWOOD is a rare film.



Wes Craven of LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT, HILLS HAVE EYES, and NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET fame, ALLEGEDLY co-directed and edited this movie.


Wes Craven?... Which one is he?.....

Mr. Craven ALLEGEDLY appears on screen ( in a NON-sexual role, and wearing a mask ).

I still haven't figured out which person Wes Craven is, or if he indeed appears on screen.

I've been told repeatedly, he's wearing a mask. But there's MORE THAN ONE PERSON wearing a mask! There's also MORE THAN ONE SCENE involving masks!

I have NOT met anyone that can prove he's on screen, or tell me which mask he's wearing! It ain't rocket science folks!


Liz Torres?.....

In addition, actress / singer Liz Torres ALLEGEDLY performs the theme song and supposedly appears on screen twice ( in NON-sexual performances ).

Her first appearance, is singing and dancing outdoors at the beginning of the movie. The video I saw, was too blurry for a positive identification.


Liz Torres?... And who's wearing the duck costume?.....

The second time we see her, she's beating the crap out of a bunch of male maintenance workers. That woman DOES look like Liz!


Liz Torres in ALL IN THE FAMILY

She's only credited with performing the theme song.

I think the dancer could be her, but I'm NOT positive. As for the lady that beats the men to a pulp, in my opinion, that's definitely her.



IT HAPPENED IN HOLLYWOOD was written and directed by Peter Locke.

Harry Reems ( 1947 – 2013 ), Marc Stevens ( 1943 - 1989 ), Jamie Gillis ( 1943 - 2010 ), and Al Goldstein ( 1936 - 2013 ), appear in this movie.

I don't know if IT HAPPENED IN HOLLYWOOD was ever released on legit VHS in the United States.

As for a region one DVD, I can't find a legit release. I've only seen shitty DVD-Rs for sale.

FYI: I watched it for free online.

No comments:

Post a Comment