Saturday, September 7, 2013

PANORAMA BLUE POSTER



This is one of my favorite posters from the seventies.

I love the naughty cartoonish art.

I think most folks have fantasied about having sex in a big department store like MACYS in New York, or MARSHALL FIELD'S in Chicago, or on a beach, or rooftop, or in a elevated train, or subway train, or elevator, or.....

The roller coaster segment is still my favorite, and the one I remember the most.

Rene Bond is in this movie, but I do NOT remember which segment she was in.

I haven't seen this movie since the late seventies ( via bootleg VHS ).



I don't know if this movie was ever released on legit VHS.

There is still NO legit region one DVD. I've only seen grey-market discs for sale.

1 comment:

  1. It was on in Louisville at the drive in. I was way too young to go. Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete